Monday 2 September 2013

analysis of rock video (hot water music - drag my body)


I couldn't edit the prezi so here is the additional part:
I like this music video because of the storyline behind it and you don't know that there is a connection between the person behind the bar and the homeless guy. When it shows the connection at the end it is a surprise to the viewer. I also like how the lyrics themselves talk about regret especially in the first line where the artist goes 'Well I got my heart up in a beautiful mess' because he has realised his mistakes and got over his gambling problem.The band could of decided on this scheme as it shows that family has a great impact upon who they are and that even they would stay and keep an eye on their children if anything happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment